Friday, March 15, 2019

New and improved elevator pitch

New and improved elevator pitch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSe3sC41LWw&list=UUkjN2QfmBOY9qjRf4uKx_Hw

Here is my pitch. In my first pitch, I wasn't terribly dynamic. I wasn't even standing up. In this new pitch, I am a completely different person. I am standing up and seem excited about the topic. I talked about myself. I told the audience MY experience in Gainesville and why this experience encouraged me to start this elevator pitch.

I hope y'all enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Patrick,

    Great job with this blog post! Your elevator pitch was really good, way better than mine! You have seemed to make great improvements from our last elevator pitch. You are standing up and seem very well educated as well as passionate about the subject at hand.

    ReplyDelete