Friday, January 18, 2019

My Entrepreneurship Story

I was once an entrepreneur. Let me take you back.
To Catalyst 2018. It was the summer semester and me and the group I was in were asked to develop a product that would solve an environmental problem and thus make the world more biologically diverse. We developed SeaFeed.

SeaFeed is a cowfeed. But it's not just any other cowfeed. It is a cowfeed that includes Asparagopsis taxiformis, which eliminates up to 95% of methane produced by cattle. Methane is a powerful greenhouse gas and is destoying the ozone layer. This would be world changing. And my group helped develop it.



I joined ENT3003 because I want to learn how to get people's attention. I hope to one day be a good leader in whatever profession I choose and I believe this class will help me achieve this. It is also a part of my minor.


No comments:

Post a Comment